Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8/14/07

today i accomplished a lot. i convinced judy to buy an olfa cutting board! this way when we cut out all 70 of our new scarfs it will go SO MUCH faster! i have to get them all done before friday (when judy gets back) so that they'll be ready to go to the sewer and will be all done before my last day. my other accomplishment is that today i thought of a new blanket design- and it was all my idea! judy said yes to it but we still have to work on some of the details. i really think a watermelon blanket in pink and chartreuse with black seeds and ants inthe corners would be an interesting baby blanket- but judy doesn't like the ants idea. she said she wanted strawberries but that's too much fruit and not the picture i have in my head. i want to go more for a watermelon pic nic summer theme. So i think we're going to cut it all out with the ants and show it to judy first before she says no again. i really want to get this one made because it would be my design and my idea and i'd like to see it made.
i've also added some of the new blankets sarah and i worked on last week and just got back from hilda. the mint lion one is my favorite!

1 comment:

sarah b. said...

You should put down that you learned "baby blanket theory 101"
ha ha ha ha ha ha