Friday, August 17, 2007

8/17/07

Today was officially my last day as the intern, and in two weeks or so it will be my first day as a paid design assistant. It was really quiet today. Judy came back from the New York Gift Show with more orders as well as presents! she gave me a beautiful pair of earings. Today was very quiet, very cool- Judy was on the phone most of the day so i was by myself which was nice but of course i missed Sarah's beautiful singing voice. It was a shame to hear all those television jingles without her. so HAPPY HAPPY i am going home! working for free is over!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Wannabe said...

Hey there! I noticed you're interested in fashion and thought you might like to check my new blog. It features great fashion picks at low prices. Prada is nice, but so is reality! Check it at:

http://wannabestyle.blogspot.com/

See you around!